- October 4, 2022The other side of web3 loyalty programs, and making web3 disappear
- September 27, 2022Of loyalty and leadership titles
- September 20, 2022Deconstructing a band, models (not the AI kind), and The Merge
- September 13, 2022Workplace moon landing, NFT TVs, and No refunds? Maybe?
- September 6, 2022Digital escapism, case law pioneers, and “Can't Be Evil” NFT licenses
- August 30, 2022Metaverse dive bars, edible adverts, and a little AI
- August 23, 2022Two loans, working punks, and Canadian clarity
- August 16, 2022Tokenize This™ : prepaid services edition
- August 9, 2022Expensive code, free JPEGs, and coffee NFTs
- August 2, 2022New laws for digital goods? And keeping track of web3 assets
- July 26, 2022NFTs with benefits, the changing sands of Time, and investing in a country
- July 19, 2022Plotting a metaverse path
- July 12, 2022Newsletter Now, Pay Later
- July 5, 2022Renting NFTs and a quick trip to Europe
- June 28, 2022NFTs: sight, sound, and … smells?
- June 21, 2022It's all connected … and that's the problem
- June 14, 2022Supplying tools for the gold rush, and “the” metaverse
- June 7, 2022This is not legal advice (but it's still worth a read)
- May 31, 2022Money in, money out, and a little Hollyweb3
- May 24, 2022More Luna fallout, GameStop, and tracking cheese
- May 17, 2022What the hell just happened?
- May 11, 2022Crypto Bahamas, Otherside fallout, and a little crime for good measure
- May 4, 2022Of credit cards, digital land, and real money
Reading this online? Subscribers get this in their inbox on Tuesdays.
Note: We’d like to thank Shane Glynn for reviewing early newsletter drafts. Any mistakes that remain are ours.